Welcome to Engleharts
We are a well known independent firm of solicitors with an enviable reputation and pedigree which is trusted and recommended by clients and service providers alike.
We know that when you find yourself in need of legal help it can be frightening, stressful and confusing. That’s why at Engleharts we put our clients at the heart of what we do. We focus resolutely on delivering expert advice in a straight forward way. We make sense of complex issues. We build long term relationships founded on mutual respect. So you can trust us to bring you clarity, confidence and results.
Whether you need help in your personal, professional or business life, our team of sector specialists are on hand. We are able to offer legal services for all Residential and Commercial Property, Business Affairs, Litigation, Private Client and Family Matters.
Located on the South Coast in the heart of Hove and within easy reach of the rest of Sussex and London, we are able to serve the entire South East and London.
NOTICE: Coronavirus (COVID 19) as at 15:30 on 17th March 2020
Engleharts has continuity arrangements in place which will allow us to continue to operate in the unlikely event that our offices close as a result of Coronavirus. We will continue to be available to accept new instructions in all areas of work on an ongoing basis. We are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our staff and clients:
- Please only visit our offices if strictly necessary and by prior arrangement. If you have or have had a temperature or a continuous cough, please do not visit our offices at present. Ideally, as many appointments as possible will take place by telephone.
- If you do attend for an appointment, you will appreciate that we will avoid shaking hands.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available for use in our Reception.
- Please try to communicate with us via the medium of email rather than post wherever possible.
- If you have arranged an appointment to attend our offices but you are unable to attend because you:
– feel unwell and have COVID 19 symptoms;
– have recently returned from an affected country (see guidance HERE); or
– have been in contact with someone with a confirmed case of the coronavirus
please let us know so that we can make alternative arrangements.
Our phone lines will remain open as usual between 9.00am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
We hope that you understand these measures are precautionary and thank you for your assistance and co-operation.